Q:How to export testing data?
Thery are two ways to export testing data.
1:Select the channel and right click mouse,select to export data as nda formart or excel.
2:If user want to export targeted parameters in excel,take below for reference.
Q:How to do battery DCIR testing?
Battery DCIR testing operated after some cycles charge discharge testing,it happend at BTSDA software.
- Set charge discharge testing program at the neware client software.
- After charge discharge testing,read the testing data by BTSDA software and get into BTSDA interface.
- Clike the "DCIR" button and get into condition select interface.
- Select the "the last record"button and get DCIR.
Q:How to edit battery testing program at Neware monitor software?
- At “Brief View” toolbar,there are “Charge” ”Discharge” “Rest” "Protect" "Stop" "Pause" "Finished" "Default" items,user could click to set color for each item.
- Select the channels you want to use---right click mouse---click “single start” button into setting interface.
- Edit testing program under “standard settings”model,the first step have to be “Rest”,the time could be 2 or 3 minutes.The second step could be any charge or discharge mode,the third step suggested to be “Rest” and time could be 2 or 3 minutes too.In general,the first step have to be “Rest”,between charge and discharge step should be “Rest”.
- After step setting editing,there are three parameter need to set:”Time” under “Record Condition”,it is testing data record frequency;”Volt.Lower” and “Volt.Upper” under “Safety Limit” should set to protect tested batteries.
- Clike "OK" button to start battery testing.
Below is simple battery testing program setting picture just for reference:
Q:Change a file setting before editing battery testing programs?
- Please find the “BTS” file at the “BTSClient7.6.0” folder under Monitor Software installing road.
- Open the “BTS” file---find the “STEPCHECKMODEL” and “RECORDCHECKMODE” ---change both value into “0”.
- Save the changing.
Q:How to set mapping channels after connecting BTS to computer?
- Click “User” button and login with user name:admin and password:neware
- Right click mouse at gray zone---click “Reset Map”button---click yellow triangle(127.0.0.1) to expand---click yellow triangle(BTS82) to expand---click yellow triangle(1) to expand.
- Right click mouse at gray zone---select “The Main Channel Default Mapping” button and click “1*8”.
- Right click mouse at gray zone---click “Save Map” button.
If connect set mapping channels successfully,the monitor software interface display as below:
Q:How to install monitor software and connect BTS to computer?
- Neware BTS is controlled by the monitor software installed on the computer,user edit battery testing programs here.
- Please do not install software at C dish in case C dish have problem cause lose testing data.
- Please confirm the dish you ready to install software at have enough space.
- Change the computer IP into:192.168.1.250
- Close firewall and all antivirus software.
- Connect battery testing system to computer with network cables we offer.
- Switch on all battery testing system device.
- Install software.
If connect BTS to computer successfully,the monitor software interface display as below:
On November 20-21, the 2nd National Lithium Battery Failure Analysis and Testing Technology Symposium was held in Liyang as scheduled,Neware was invited to participate in the meetingRead More
From November 16th to 19th,Cell Press and Xiamen University Collaborative Innovation Center for Energy Chemistry (iChEM) jointly held a theme conference on "New Generation Energy Application Materials " Neware was invited to participate in the meetingRead More
Neweare Attends 2019 Annual Meeting of Super Capacitor Industry neware has a publicity booth on the site, which showed some products and activities, which attracted many experts and scholars to come and exchange ideasRead More