Neware Battery Tester For Pouch Cell Test
Current Rise Time:1mS
Input Impedance:＞1M Ohm
Measurement Resolution:16 bit
Testing Data Output:PDF;Excel
Connection for PC:TCP/IP(Ethernet)
One rack can hold 80 channels
Channel Control Mode:Independent Control
Neware offers BTS5V6A Battery Tester for cylindrical cell and pouch cell capacity Testing.It based on charging discharging battery under different modes. It controlled by the Monitor Software installed at computer. Monitor software to edit testing program and BTSDA to analysis tested data.
Each of unit BTS5V6A has 8 channels and could be installed Max.10 units on a rack make up 80 channels. Each of channel could be controlled independently that user could charge discharge batteries with different testing programs freedom.Both voltage and current testing accuracy is 0.05%.Include three-current range,it reaction the truest situation of battery charge and discharge.
BTS5V6A this model Neware Battery Tester widely accepted by Lab and battery manufactures for production line testing battery capacity,cycle life,DCIR.It is suitable to test lithium ion batteries,NiMH batteries,Nickel batteries,capacitors and super-capacitors.
- Pouch Cell Testing
- Mobile Battery Testing
- Cylindrical Cell Testing
- Production Line Testing
- Super-capacitor Testing
- Lab Battery Materials Research
Key Technology Parameters:
Lowest Discharge Voltage:1.0V
Voltage Testing Precision:±0.05%
Current Testing Precision:±0.05%
Charge Mode:Constant Current Charge、Constant Voltage Charge、Constant Current Constant Voltage Charge、Constant Power Charge;
Discharge Model:Constant Current Discharge、Constant Voltage Discharge、Constant Power Discharge、Constant Resistance Discharge;
- DCIR Testing
- Pulse Testing
- Capacity Testing
- Cycle Life Testing
- Testing Data Analysis
- Charge/Discharge Testing
- Neware Battery Tester Monitor Software has the function that user can set current、voltage、capacity、temperature etc. Parameters,this will help user avoid over charging,over discharging and over heating during charging discharging coin cell in a test program.
- At Monitor Software,user could fill “Creator” 、“Remarks” and backup testing data before starting a testing program.This will hope protect battery testing data.
- Neware battery tester utilizes LAN as the main framework to transfer data. This provides the most flexibility and reliablity to your system deployment.When you look down into Neware batter, its unique Middle Machine architecture provides another enhancement layer to the data security issue. Moreover, this MM is an embedded system that allows you run tests even your LAN is down.
- All Neware Battery Tester are internet version,user could monitor button cell testing progress running in Lab at anywhere have internet.
- Neware battery Tester hardware has the function of Anti-reverse connection,in case user connect battery anode to Battery Tester cathode.
Battery Capacity Test:Capacity is one of the most im portant indexes of a battery,but estimating it on the fly is complex.The traditional charge discharge charge cycle is still the most reliable method to measure battery capacity.Battery capacity is time and current accumulation.Measure battery capacity different battery manufacture have their own methods. Generally, discharge capacity is usually tested at a low current (0.2C). Meantime, set charge rate at 0.5C to test charge capacity.
Battery Cycle Life Test:Life is another one of the most important indexes of a battery.Take Lithium-ion battery for example,the lithium-ion battery works on ion movement between the positive and negative electrodes,with increase charge discharge cycles,internal resistance,elevated temperature and aging decrease the movement and in turn putting an end to the battery life.Battery manufacturers take a conservative approach and specify the life of battery most consumer products as being 300 to 500 charge discharge cycles. IEC for a standard lithium-ion battery that the remain capacity after 500 charge discharge cycles must be 60% or more.Battery life cycle number is influenced by charge/discharge rate,working temperature, environment and other factors.