Neware Battery Tester For Button Cell Test
Current Rise Time:500uS
Input Impedance:＞10G Ohm
Measurement Resolution:16 bit
Testing Data Output:PDF;Excel
Connection for PC:TCP/IP(Ethernet)
One rack can hold 8 to 128 channels
Channel Control Mode:Independent Control
Neware 5V10mA battery tester,5V20mA battery tester and 5V50mA battery tester are designed for high performance button cell testing of battery materials research at electrochemistry and pouch cell testing.It has 8 channels and each of channel is independent that could give users full control to charge discharge button cell with different test programs.
Neware Battery tester as BTS5V10mA,BTS5V20mA and BTS5V50mA is dual-current range model.It installed on the rack and controlled by the Monitor Software installed at computer. Monitor software to edit testing program and BTSDA to analysis tested data.
Neware sponsor a mount of battery materials related academic forums,Establish laboratories together with University,design new testing functions for battery materials researchers.Researchers use Neware battery tester since they are study in university as a student and continue to use Neware battery cycler when they begin working.
- Pouch Cell Testing
- Button Cell Testing
- Three-electrode Testing
- Super-capacitor Testing
- Electrochemistry Research
- Battery Materials Research
- Electrochemical Research and Development
Key Technology Parameters:
Lowest Discharge Voltage:-5V
Voltage Testing Precision:±0.05%
Current Testing Precision:±0.05%
Charge Mode:Constant Current Charge、Constant Voltage Charge、Constant Current Constant Voltage Charge、Constant Power Charge;
Discharge Model:Constant Current Discharge、Constant Voltage Discharge、Constant Power Discharge、Constant Resistance Discharge;
- dQ/dV Curve
- Cycle Life Testing
- Energy Density Testing
- Specific Capacity Testing
- Charge Discharge Testing
- Neware provides easy data analysis and plotting based on BTSDA
- Neware Battery Cycler Monitor Software has the function that user can set current、voltage、capacity、temperature etc. Parameters,this will help user avoid over charging,over discharging and over heating during charging discharging coin cell in a test program.
- At Monitor Software,user could fill “Creator” 、“Remarks” and backup testing data before starting a testing program.This will hope protect battery testing data.
- Neware 5V10mA battery tester utilizes LAN as the main framework to transfer data. This provides the most flexibility and reliablity to your system deployment.When you look down into Neware batter, its unique Middle Machine architecture provides another enhancement layer to the data security issue. Moreover, this MM is an embedded system that allows you run tests even your LAN is down.
- All Neware Battery tester are internet version,user could monitor button cell testing progress running in Lab at anywhere have internet.
- Neware battery tester hardware has the function of Anti-reverse connection,in case user connect battery anode to battery cycler cathode.
|dQ/dV Curve:Neware BTSDA have a function of dQ/dV curve. dV/dQ curve is an analytical tool that can analyze the loss of active lithium in lithium ion batteries. The peaks in the dV/dQ curve mainly reflect the phase transition of the active substances in the process of lithium immobilization and lithium removal.The physical meaning of dQ/dV curve is the volume of a material per unit voltage. We all know that lithium ion batteries have a voltage platform for both anode and cathode materials. A high negative capacity on the voltage platform means that there is a lot of|
|capacity in a very small voltage fluctuation range,so it is a characteristic peak on the dQ/dV curve.Usually we think of each peak on the dQ/dV curve as representing an electrochemical reaction. Because the reaction potentials of different materials are different, the positions and heights of peaks in the dQ/dV curve will also be different.dV/dQ curve mainly reflects the phase change of positive and negative active substances in the charging and discharging process. According to the data, we can find out the phase transition corresponding to different characteristic peaks in the dV/dQ curve, and then according to the variation trend of the dV/dQ curve in the cycle or in the storage process, we can qualitatively infer the cause of the reversible capacity loss of lithium ion battery, providing a reference for the design of lithium ion battery.|
|Battery Performance Test:There are four main factors affecting the battery performance-cyclic life,recharge rate, temperature,depth of discharge.By evaluating a battery’s charge discharge performance,we may effective simulate the actual working conditions of the battery. The charge process of a battery typical consists of four stages, including the preliminary charge,constant current charge, tipping charge and trickle charge.During the discharge process,high rate discharge does not tend to continue for long,Therefore,simulation of variable pulse discharge current has emerged as a new tendency for developing novel battery charge discharge testing system.What’s more,the simulation mush be so flexible that it can satisfy various usage requirements from user.|