Neware Battery Test System For Battery SOC Test
Current Rise Time:10mS
Input Impedance:＞1M Ohm
Measurement Resolution:16 bit
Testing Data Output:PDF;Excel
Connection for PC:TCP/IP(Ethernet)
Channel Control Mode:Independent Control
BTS5V30A Neware Battery Test System is industrial scale testing machine,it isd used to test test moudle,pack batteries which made up by many single cells in parallel.It has eight channels and sixteen channels per unit these two models,each of channel is independent and could do different charging discharging task at the same time.
Neware battery test system is controlled by the software,user could edit charging discharging step here.The client software has the function of “jump”,during battery testing,if user want to quit current step and start from another step,”jump” function could achieve.It also have “continue” function too.When battery tester is running and user need leave,they have to stop testing.But once user back,they need continue testing,”continue” function could achieve the purpose and continue to test start from any step user select.
After battery testing,Neware offer BTSDA software to analyze testing data,the whole testing process is under Neware client software monitoring.
- Cell Testing
- Industrial Using
- Pouch Cell Testing
- Pack Battery Testing
- Cylindrical Batteries Testing
- Laboratory Research Testing
Key Technology Parameters:
Lowest Discharge Voltage:2V
Voltage Testing Precision:±0.1%
Current Testing Precision:±0.1%
Charge Mode:Constant Current Charge、Constant Voltage Charge、Constant Current Constant Voltage Charge、Constant Power Charge;
Discharge Model:Constant Current Discharge、Constant Voltage Discharge、Constant Power Discharge、Constant Resistance Discharge;
- Battery DCIR Testing
- Battery Pulse Testing
- Testing Data Analysis
- Battery Capacity Testing
- Battery Cycle Life Testing
- Battery Perfomance Testing
- Battery Self Discharge Testing
- Battery Charge/Discharge Testing
- Neware Monitor Software has the function that user can set current、voltage、capacity、temperature etc. Parameters,this will help user avoid over charging,over discharging and over heating during charging discharging coin cell in a test program.
- At Monitor Software,user could fill “Creator” 、“Remarks” and backup testing data before starting a testing program.This will hope protect battery testing data.
- Neware battery tester utilizes LAN as the main framework to transfer data. This provides the most flexibility and reliablity to your system deployment.When you look down into Neware batter, its unique Middle Machine architecture provides another enhancement layer to the data security issue. Moreover, this MM is an embedded system that allows you run tests even your LAN is down.
- All Neware Battery Tester are internet version,user could monitor button cell testing progress running in Lab at anywhere have internet.
- Neware battery Tester hardware has the function of Anti-reverse connection,in case user connect battery anode to Battery Tester cathode.
Neware warrants its equipment for 1 year from shipment,to be free from defection workmanship and material.For some other consumptive materials, as battery clamps,we provide a 3-month warranty.This warranty, including customer service support and software licenses is not transferable. Meanwhile,we provide lifetime software update service to help your equipment optimized in its best status.
SOC Test：Measuring state-of-charge by voltage is simple, but it can be inaccurate because cell materials and temperature affect the voltage. The most blatant error of the voltage-based SoC occurs when disturbing a battery with a charge or discharge. The resulting agitation distorts the voltage and it no longer represents a correct SoC reference. To get accurate readings, the battery needs to rest in the open circuit state for at least four hours; battery manufacturers recommend 24 hours for lead acid. This makes the voltage-based SoC method impractical for a battery in active duty.
Battery state-of-charge can also be estimated with impedance spectroscopy using the Spectro™ complex modeling method.Voltage polarization and surface charge do not affect the reading as SoC is measured independently of voltage. This opens applications in automotive manufacturing where some batteries are discharged longer than others during testing and debugging and need charging before transit. Measuring SoC by impedance spectroscopy can also be used for load leveling systems where a battery is continuously under charge and discharge.