Home > Product Models > > Neware Battery Test System For Batteries and Material Research
Neware Battery Test System For Batteries and Material Research
Current Rise Time:100uS
Input Impedance:＞500M Ohm
Measurement Resolution:16 bit
Testing Data Output:PDF;Excel
Connection for PC:TCP/IP(Ethernet)
One rack can hold 80 channels
Channel Control Mode:Independent Control
BTS5V5A have 2 channels,4 channels and 8 channels these three models.The testing precision is 0.02%FS for voltage and current,4 current testing ranges,100uS quick response time,1000Hz data recording frequency, and 400uS pulse width,it widely used on mobile batteries to do GSM testing, Electrochemical Research and Development.
BTS5V5A Neware Battery Test System is mainly designed for battery research institutes, universities and laboratories of battery,mobile battery manufactures.Many international great mobile manufacturers are using.
- Button Cell Testing
- Mobile Battery Testing
- Cylindrical Cell Testing
- Super-capacitor Testing
- Half-cell Testing and Materials Research
- Electrochemical Research and Development
Key Technology Parameters:
Lowest Discharge Voltage:0.7V
Voltage Testing Precision:±0.02%
Range 1: 30nA - 150uA
Range 2: 150uA - 5mA
Range 3: 5mA - 150mA
Range 4: 150mA - 5A
Current Testing Precision:±0.02%
Charge Mode: Constant Current, Constant Voltage, Constant Current and Constant Voltage,Constant Power,Constant Resistance
Discharge: Constant Current, Constant Power, Constant Resistance
Simulation: Constant Current, Constant Power
End Conditions: Voltage, Current, Step Time, Capacity, Energy and other defined variable
- GSM Testing
- DCIR Testing
- HPPC Testing
- Capacity Testing
- Cycle Life Testing
- Testing Data Analysis
- Neware Battery Test System Monitor Software has the function that user can set current、voltage、capacity、temperature etc. Parameters,this will help user avoid over charging,over discharging and over heating during charging discharging coin cell in a test program.
- At Monitor Software,user could fill “Creator” 、“Remarks” and backup testing data before starting a testing program.This will hope protect battery testing data.
- Neware battery test system utilizes LAN as the main framework to transfer data. This provides the most flexibility and reliablity to your system deployment.When you look down into Neware batter, its unique Middle Machine architecture provides another enhancement layer to the data security issue. Moreover, this MM is an embedded system that allows you run tests even your LAN is down.
- All Neware Battery Test System are internet version,user could monitor button cell testing progress running in Lab at anywhere have internet.
- Neware battery Test system hardware has the function of Anti-reverse connection,in case user connect battery anode to Battery Tester cathode.
- All kinds of types are manufactured for a range of current from 1mA to 1000A,a range of voltage from 5V to 100V to meet customers' special needs.We also provide the BTS which can test the voltage of 0 V or even lower.
- Reasonable Price, standard and Reliable Product.
- Improve the quality and life expectancy of your products.
- Work Performance more effective and efficacy.
Warranty and Customer Service:
Neware Battery Test System warrants its equipment for 1 year from shipment,to be free from defection workmanship and material.For some other consumptive materials,as battery clamps,we provide a 3-month warranty.This warranty,including customer service support and software licenses is not transferable.Meanwhile,we provide lifetime software update service to help your equipment optimized in its best status.
We provide much more customer services:
- Battery Testing Service
- Free Technical Training
- BTS Calibration Service
- Free Service Call Service
- Neware warrants that the hardware equipment will be free from defects in workmanship and material, for a period of one (1) year following delivery. For some other consumptive materials,like battery clamps,we provide a 3 month warranty.
- Neware shall NOT be held liable or assume any responsibility for products damaged by improper handling or installation.This warranty is limited to the repair replacement of the defective unit.
- Returned units are tested and repaired or replaced from a stock of factory reconditioned units. Any units that are determined to be “No Trouble Found” (NTF) shall be returned.
We provide the following customer services:
Free technical training
Our technical service engineering team is always available for service call. We provide sufficient pre-sales and after-sales services.
Free software upgrade
We provide lifetime software update service to help your equipment get the best result as it can.
Online technical support
You can always visit our website (www.newaredevice.com) for the latestproducts information, latest version of software,online chatting with us,and dropping emails to us directly.
C-rate Test:Charge and discharge rates of a battery are governed by C-rates. The capacity of a battery is commonly rated at 1C, meaning that a fully charged battery rated at 1Ah should provide 1A for one hour. The same battery discharge at 0.5C should provide 500mA for two hours, and at 2C it delivers 2A for 30 minutes. Losses at fast discharge reduce the discharge time and these losses also affect charge times.
A C-rate of 1C is also known as a one-hour discharge;Some high-performance batteries can be charged and discharged above 1C with moderate stress.The battery capacity, or the amount of
|energy a battery can hold, can be measured with a Neware battery test system. The battery test system discharges the battery at a calibrated current while measuring the time until the end-of-discharge voltage is reached.When discharging a battery with a Neware battery test system capable of applying different C rates, a higher C rate will produce a lower capacity reading and vice versa. To obtain a reasonably good capacity reading, manufacturers commonly rate alkaline and lead acid batteries at a very low 0.05C, or a 20-hour discharge. Even at this slow discharge rate, lead acid seldom attains a 100 percent capacity as the batteries are overrated. Manufacturers provide capacity offsets to adjust for the discrepancies if discharged at a higher C rate than specified.|
Battery Performance Test:There are four main factors affecting the battery performance-cyclic life,recharge rate,temperature, depth of discharge.
By evaluating a battery’s charge discharge performance,we may effective simulate the actual working conditions of the battery. The charge process of a battery typical consists of four stages, including the preliminary charge,constant current charge, tipping charge and trickle charge.During the discharge process,high rate discharge does not tend to continue for long.
Therefore,simulation of variable pulse discharge current has emerged as a new tendency for developing novel battery charge discharge testing system.What’s more,the simulation mush be so flexible that it can satisfy various usage requirements from user.