Neware Battery Test System For Battery DCIR Test
Current Rise Time:20mS
Input Impedance:＞1M Ohm
Measurement Resolution:16 bit
Testing Data Output:PDF;Excel
Connection for PC:TCP/IP(Ethernet)
One rack can hold 80 channels
Channel Control Mode:Independent Control
BTS5V20A Neware Battery Test System most used to test small battery packs which composed of some cylindrical battery cells in series.Each unit of BTS5V20A has 8 channels that could test independently under different testing program at the same time.
Neware BTS5V20A battery test system is Mature product. Neware released the BTS5V20A to market in 2010.All Neware battery test system is controlled by the software installed at computer for real-time data monitoring and tested data could be analyzed by BTSDA.
BTS5V20A could be used both at Lab and battery manufactures for production line testing battery capacity,cycle life,DCIR.It is suitable to test lithium ion batteries,NiMH batteries,Nickel batteries,capacitors and super-capacitors.
- Pouch Cell Testing
- Production Line Testing
- Super-capacitor Testing
- Small Pack Battery Testing
- Cylindrical Batteries Testing
- Laboratory Research Testing
Key Technology Parameters:
Lowest Discharge Voltage:2V
Voltage Testing Precision:±0.1%
Current Testing Precision:±0.1%
Charge Mode:Constant Current Charge、Constant Voltage Charge、Constant Current Constant Voltage Charge、Constant Power Charge;
Discharge Model:Constant Current Discharge、Constant Voltage Discharge、Constant Power Discharge、Constant Resistance Discharge;
- Battery DCIR Testing
- Battery Pulse Testing
- Testing Data Analysis
- Battery Capacity Testing
- Battery Cycle Life Testing
- Battery Perfomance Testing
- Battery Self Discharge Testing
- Battery Charge/Discharge Testing
- Neware Monitor Software has the function that user can set current、voltage、capacity、temperature etc. Parameters,this will help user avoid over charging,over discharging and over heating during charging discharging coin cell in a test program.
- At Monitor Software,user could fill “Creator” 、“Remarks” and backup testing data before starting a testing program.This will hope protect battery testing data.
- Neware battery tester utilizes LAN as the main framework to transfer data. This provides the most flexibility and reliablity to your system deployment.When you look down into Neware batter, its unique Middle Machine architecture provides another enhancement layer to the data security issue. Moreover, this MM is an embedded system that allows you run tests even your LAN is down.
- All Neware Battery Tester are internet version,user could monitor button cell testing progress running in Lab at anywhere have internet.
- Neware battery Tester hardware has the function of Anti-reverse connection,in case user connect battery anode to Battery Tester cathode.
Neware warrants its equipment for 1 year from shipment,to be free from defection workmanship and material.For some other consumptive materials, as battery clamps,we provide a 3-month warranty.This warranty, including customer service support and software licenses is not transferable. Meanwhile,we provide lifetime software update service to help your equipment optimized in its best status.
Battery DCIR Test:DCIR test is usually brought out in short time. The equipment needs to response fast and has an accurate time control. And as specified in many testing standard manuals,it needs the voltage value at the very end of each period,so the closer value to the very end will contribute the DCIR result accuracy.The current output accuracy and voltage measurement accuracy are the basic requirements.
There are many standards specify how DCIR should be measure or calculated.Basically,it needs 2 periods of charge or discharge with different current values.The calculation formula is like that:R=(U2-U1)/(I2-I1),U2 and U1 are the very end of corresponding period.
Battery Self Discharge Test:Self-discharge is always taking place, even if the battery is not connected to anything. The rate of self-discharge depends on ambient temperature and battery type. At temperatures above 55°C self-discharge is even more rapid. These temperatures can be reached if the battery is stored in a garage or shed in hot weather.
A common misconception about battery storage is that if one is left on a concrete floor it will self-discharge rapidly. This was true over thirty-five years ago, when battery cases were made of hard rubber—the moisture from concrete caused this type of battery to discharge directly into the concrete floor. However, modern battery cases are made of polypropylene plastic and can be stored on concrete without any concern for excessive self-discharge.