Neware Battery Cycler For Battery DCIR Test
Current Rise Time:20mS
Input Impedance:＞1M Ohm
Measurement Resolution:16 bit
Testing Data Output:PDF;Excel
Connection for PC:TCP/IP(Ethernet)
One rack can hold 80 channels
Channel Control Mode:Independent Control
BTS5V20A Neware Battery Cycler most used to test small battery packs which composed of some cylindrical battery cells in series.Each unit of BTS5V20A has 8 channels that could test independently under different testing program at the same time.
Neware BTS5V20A battery cycler is Mature product. Neware released the BTS5V20A to market in 2010.All Neware battery test system is controlled by the software installed at computer for real-time data monitoring and tested data could be analyzed by BTSDA.
BTS5V20A could be used both at Lab and battery manufactures for production line testing battery capacity,cycle life,DCIR.It is suitable to test lithium ion batteries,NiMH batteries,Nickel batteries,capacitors and super-capacitors.
- Pouch Cell Testing
- Production Line Testing
- Super-capacitor Testing
- Small Pack Battery Testing
- Cylindrical Batteries Testing
- Laboratory Research Testing
Key Technology Parameters:
Lowest Discharge Voltage:2V
Voltage Testing Precision:±0.1%
Current Testing Precision:±0.1%
Charge Mode:Constant Current Charge、Constant Voltage Charge、Constant Current Constant Voltage Charge、Constant Power Charge;
Discharge Model:Constant Current Discharge、Constant Voltage Discharge、Constant Power Discharge、Constant Resistance Discharge;
- Battery DCIR Testing
- Battery Pulse Testing
- Testing Data Analysis
- Battery Capacity Testing
- Battery Cycle Life Testing
- Battery Perfomance Testing
- Battery Self Discharge Testing
- Battery Charge/Discharge Testing
- Neware Battery Cycler Monitor Software has the function that user can set current、voltage、capacity、temperature etc. Parameters,this will help user avoid over charging,over discharging and over heating during charging discharging coin cell in a test program.
- At Monitor Software,user could fill “Creator” 、“Remarks” and backup testing data before starting a testing program.This will hope protect battery testing data.
- Neware battery tester utilizes LAN as the main framework to transfer data. This provides the most flexibility and reliablity to your system deployment.When you look down into Neware batter, its unique Middle Machine architecture provides another enhancement layer to the data security issue. Moreover, this MM is an embedded system that allows you run tests even your LAN is down.
- All Neware Battery Tester are internet version,user could monitor button cell testing progress running in Lab at anywhere have internet.
- Neware battery Tester hardware has the function of Anti-reverse connection,in case user connect battery anode to Battery Tester cathode.
Neware warrants its equipment for 1 year from shipment,to be free from defection workmanship and material.For some other consumptive materials, as battery clamps,we provide a 3-month warranty.This warranty, including customer service support and software licenses is not transferable. Meanwhile,we provide lifetime software update service to help your equipment optimized in its best status.
SOC Test：Measuring state-of-charge by voltage is simple, but it can be inaccurate because cell materials and temperature affect the voltage. The most blatant error of the voltage-based SoC occurs when disturbing a battery with a charge or discharge. The resulting agitation distorts the voltage and it no longer represents a correct SoC reference. To get accurate readings, the battery needs to rest in the open circuit state for at least four hours; battery manufacturers recommend 24 hours for lead acid. This makes the voltage-based SoC method impractical for a battery in active duty.
Battery state-of-charge can also be estimated with impedance spectroscopy using the Spectro™ complex modeling method.Voltage polarization and surface charge do not affect the reading as SoC is measured independently of voltage. This opens applications in automotive manufacturing where some batteries are discharged longer than others during testing and debugging and need charging before transit. Measuring SoC by impedance spectroscopy can also be used for load leveling systems where a battery is continuously under charge and discharge.